FARMVILLE 2: DISCOVER THE COMPLETE TRAINING BABY SHEEP IN THE NURSERY GUIDE!
Farmville 2: Discover the complete guide to training sheep babies in the nursery! As we have announced this morning, we will on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to build a nursery for baby sheep! It will then lead us sheep babies to give them a personality and a different specialization they give us as adult materials more!
Once built the nursery must be placed in a sheep, then it will first choose her specialization among three choices. For each of the specializations it will do different tasks here are the details:
Specialization: fertilizers (2 adults occur in the bags of fertilizer in age +)
To cause a sheep to produce more fertilizer, it takes a lot of patience.
- Prepare 2 bags of red rye sheep for digestive balance of your sheep
- 2 soups prepared with tomatoes for snacking while driving your sheep
- Prepare 2 bries to offer your sheep a balanced diet
Specialization: wool (occur in adulthood 2 balls wool +)
Cause a sheep to produce more wool is not an easy task.
- Prepare 2 bags of green rye for sheep
- 4 prepares bread, Swiss cheese for your motivation remains intact
- Make an 2 salt blocks for sheep to please your sheep
Specialization: Appetite (hunger has 2 times faster in adulthood)
To cause a sheep to eat more often, you must get up early.
- Prepare 2 bags of blue sheep rye
- Make an 1 feather charm for your sheep fun while training
- 3 prepares ice for your sheep did not hunger during training
It will then choose a personality for your sheep
A beaming sheep radiates happiness and brighten your farm all day.
- Manufactures two toy sheep red to play with your sheep
- Make an 2 combs for your sheep, sheep make a big sleep
- 1 factory mirror driving hand your sheep smile
Morning, afternoon or evening to relax a sheep, it’s always time for a nap.
- Make an 2 green sheep toy to play with your sheep
- Make an 1 pillow sheep to untangle the knots in the fleece of the sheep
- Make an 2 luck charms to entertain your sheep
Rebel sheep a difficult character, but he is so adorable you’ll forgive him everything.
- Make an 2 blue sheep toy to play with your sheep
- Make an 2 hoops training for sheep to make him spend his excess energy
- Prepare 1 olive oil to reward you for your patience
The last step will be to train our baby sheep to remember the name that has chosen him! This step is common for all sheep (regardless of personality and specialization chosen)
To learn his name to a sheep, it takes love and perseverance.
- Repeats “the name given to your sheep” while reading two training manuals sheep
- Sign his name for your sheep while playing with two plush sheep
- Preparing baby formula 1 sheep to reward your efforts sheep